|Address||50 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, NY 11753
Got a question?
Call us anytime! We're here for you.
Send us a note, we'll get right back to you.
Features and Amenities
Located at the intersection of Exit 40 of the Long Island Expressway and Jericho Turnpike, and close to the Northern State Parkway and Routes 106/107
On‐site bus service, with the first stop at the Hicksville train station of the Long Island Rail Road
Building features direct access to Route 110 North and South
Indoor and outdoor dining areas
Fitness Facilities on premise
Full-time porter and day matron
Full-service banking with ATM
State-of-the-art high-end new construction in a conveniently-sized building with ideal floor plates
Building features a three-story granite atrium lobby with skylight
Fiber Optic Voice, Internet and data services From Lightpath, Cablevision, and Verizon
Conference Facilities available
Shipping: Fed Ex, UPS and Priority Mail drop boxes
US Post Office Sub-Station
Storage space available
The Jericho Quadrangle
The best location
in central Nassau County
The Jericho Quadrangle is located on Jericho Turnpike at Exit 40 of the Long Island Expressway, highly visible to traffic flowing both east and west. The property is bordered on the north by the Meadow Brook Country Club, on the east by The Hamlet and the west by The Hunt Club – both luxury residential condominium developments.
There are four entry/exits on Jericho Turnpike, two of which are signalized and have double left-turn stacking lanes. A well-designed internal ring road system provides easy access to parking.
Frequent bus service to each building connects to the major passenger rail hub at the Hicksville station of the Long Island Rail Road, with westerly service to Queens and Manhattan, and easterly service to the rest of Long Island.
About The Buildings
- An office complex of three 300,000 square foot, 3-story buildings on 75 landscaped acres at Exit 40 of the Long Island Expressway.
- Highly efficient use of floor space for large tenants by providing up to 100,000 sf on a single floor with a low loss factor.
- Unique central well-water source heat pump system providing energy efficient heating and cooling.
- Individually controlled fan-coil units along the exterior plus direct digitally controlled central air handlers for uncompromised comfort.
- Each building, with separate digital controllers networked together, directly connected to out service department.
- 200 and 300 Jericho Quadrangle have standby generators which are capable of running the entire buildings.
- Restaurant facilities, card and gift shop.
- Parking ratio of 5 cars per 1,000sf, including gate-controlled reserved fields for executive parking.
- A 6-position covered truck dock in each building.