|Address||300 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, NY 11753
|Total SF||300,000 sf|
Got a question?
Call us anytime! We're here for you.
Send us a note, we'll get right back to you.
Features and Amenities
List of amenities available at 300 Jericho Quadrangle coming soon.
The Jericho Quadrangle
The best location
in central Nassau County
The Jericho Quadrangle is located on Jericho Turnpike at Exit 40 of the Long Island Expressway, highly visible to traffic flowing both east and west. The property is bordered on the north by the Meadow Brook Country Club, on the east by The Hamlet and the west by The Hunt Club – both luxury residential condominium developments.
There are four entry/exits on Jericho Turnpike, two of which are signalized and have double left-turn stacking lanes. A well-designed internal ring road system provides easy access to parking.
Frequent bus service to each building connects to the major passenger rail hub at the Hicksville station of the Long Island Rail Road, with westerly service to Queens and Manhattan, and easterly service to the rest of Long Island.
About The Buildings
- An office complex of three 300,000 square foot, 3-story buildings on 75 landscaped acres at Exit 40 of the Long Island Expressway.
- Highly efficient use of floor space for large tenants by providing up to 100,000 sf on a single floor with a low loss factor.
- Unique central well-water source heat pump system providing energy efficient heating and cooling.
- Individually controlled fan-coil units along the exterior plus direct digitally controlled central air handlers for uncompromised comfort.
- Each building, with separate digital controllers networked together, directly connected to out service department.
- 200 and 300 Jericho Quadrangle have standby generators which are capable of running the entire buildings.
- Restaurant facilities, card and gift shop.
- Parking ratio of 5 cars per 1,000sf, including gate-controlled reserved fields for executive parking.
- A 6-position covered truck dock in each building.